st: orthogonal complement of a vector

From   strobl@poly.polytechnique.fr
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: orthogonal complement of a vector
Date   Sun, 19 Jun 2011 14:48:05 +0200

Dear Statalist users,

does anybody know how to calculate the orthogonal complement of a vector. In other words, if I have a vector x, I am looking for the vector y, so that:

x'*y=0

thanks in advance for any help

Eric

This message was sent using X-WebMail