st: orthogonal complement of a vector

Subject   st: orthogonal complement of a vector
Date   Sun, 19 Jun 2011 14:48:05 +0200

Dear Statalist users,

does anybody know how to calculate the orthogonal complement of a vector. In other words, if I have a vector x, I am looking for the vector y, so that:

thanks in advance for any help

This message was sent using X-WebMail