st: pooled mean group and spatial dependence

Subject   st: pooled mean group and spatial dependence
Date   Sat, 18 Jun 2011 16:45:29 +0200 (CEST)

I need to check for the existence of spatial error dependence and spatial
lag dependence using robust and non robust Lagrange multiplier tests (see
Anselin et al., 1988). I am using mean group and pooled mean group
estimation (T>N). Is this possible in Stata? What command should I use for
testinf the spatial dependence?

Thank you,