st: flongsep and pooled estimates

From   "Wike, Traci" <twike@email.unc.edu>
Subject   st: flongsep and pooled estimates
Date   Fri, 17 Jun 2011 02:24:52 +0000

Hi everyone,

I am running an analysis on m=0 using the flongsep format for my imputed data--flongsep automatically updates the other imputed datasets based on m=0--does this mean that it pools estimates the same way the command mi estimate does? I am trying to work around mi estimate because it does not support a command I need.

thanks
traci

Traci L. Wike, MSW
School of Social Work