st: flongsep and pooled estimates

From   "Wike, Traci" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: flongsep and pooled estimates
Date   Fri, 17 Jun 2011 02:24:52 +0000

Hi everyone,

I am running an analysis on m=0 using the flongsep format for my imputed data--flongsep automatically updates the other imputed datasets based on m=0--does this mean that it pools estimates the same way the command mi estimate does? I am trying to work around mi estimate because it does not support a command I need.

Traci L. Wike, MSW
School of Social Work
325 Pittsboro St., CB 3550
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3550
*   For searches and help try:

© Copyright 1996–2016 StataCorp LP   |   Terms of use   |   Privacy   |   Contact us   |   Site index