st: Haussman test Question

From   sam sampton <sam_sampton@yahoo.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Haussman test Question
Date   Thu, 16 Jun 2011 12:01:30 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Statalisters,
I have a question about the accuracy of the Haussman test when some
time-varying, individual-unvarying variables are included in the model:
Y_it = X_it*Beta + Z_t*gama + e_it
Z_t for instance. Can we still consider the Haussman test result valid? od can
an over-identification test more valid: xtoverid, robust;
Thanks,
Sam