st: Time trend in pooled mean group estimation- xtpmg command

From   "Terzopoulou, Eleftheria" <et268@exeter.ac.uk>
Subject   st: Time trend in pooled mean group estimation- xtpmg command
Date   Thu, 16 Jun 2011 19:24:27 +0100

Dear Statalisters,

I would like to ask how I can include time trend in pooled mean group and mean group estimators. When I add i.years it says that my action can not be done. In the Stata Journal(2007) 7,Number 2 pp.197-208 mentions the possibility to include time trend without showing how to do that.The command used is xtpmg. Additionally, in case of heteroskedasticity and autocorrelation that command gives me inefficient results?how can I use robust standard errors?

Thank you
Elli