Re: st: Missing standard error of constant term

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Missing standard error of constant term
Date   Thu, 16 Jun 2011 19:37:37 +0200

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 6:51 PM, Nyasha Tirivayi wrote:
> I am running a logit regression. However whenever I include
> community/regional dummies the standard error for the constant term is
> missing?
> How can I resolve this?

Sounds like a coding error in your regional dummies or you just do not
have enough observations per community to include those dummies.
Generally it is a sign that your model is too complicated for your
data, so you will need to simplify it.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie