st: Pooled mean group and mean group models

From   "Terzopoulou, Eleftheria" <et268@exeter.ac.uk>
Subject   st: Pooled mean group and mean group models
Date   Thu, 16 Jun 2011 13:59:36 +0100

Dear Statalisters,

I run pooled mean group and mean group model with linear specification. However, my model has hetesoskedasticity, autocorrelation and cross-sectional dependence. How can I correct them?I couldnt find any option in xtpmg command.

Thank you

Elli