Re: st: Different results with Stata 10 and Stata 11

Subject   Re: st: Different results with Stata 10 and Stata 11
Date   Thu, 16 Jun 2011 14:10:20 +0200

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 1:48 PM, Beatrice Crozza wrote:
> I am performing a maximum likelihood and with Stata 10 I obtain some results.
>
> If I run the same do file with the same dataset in Stata 11 I receive
> this error message:
> maximum number of iterations exceeded.
>
> What is going wrong?

That is possible as -ml- changed from Stata 10 to 11. It probably
means you were trying to do something that is pushing the data
extremely hard. If you want more specific advise than you'll have to
tell us what your model is, what your data is, and how you implemented
it.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie