Re: st: Comparing weighted and unweighted distributions via Chi2 test

From   Duru <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Comparing weighted and unweighted distributions via Chi2 test
Date   Thu, 16 Jun 2011 12:55:48 +0200

Sure. These articles use standardised bias approach to evaluate
nonresponse bias adjustments.

Vehovar (2007) "Non-response Bias in the European Social Survey" in
Measuring Meaningful Data in Social Research (eds. G. Loosveldt, M.
Swyngedouw and B. Cambre)

Kreuter, Frauke (2010) " Using proxy measures and other correlates of
survey outcomes to adjust for non-response: examples from multiple
surveys" @Digital Commons, Univ. of Nebraska.
http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1139&context=sociologyfacpub&sei-redir=1#search="Using+Proxy+measures+and+other+correlates+of+survey+outcomes+to+Adjust";

Duru