Re: st: Pweights in SUREG?

From   Benjamin Harris <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Pweights in SUREG?
Date   Wed, 15 Jun 2011 10:20:58 -0700

Thanks for the advice, Austin! I wound up getting directed to mysureg.ado, which is part of the support materials for Maximum Likelihood Estimation with Stata, 4 ed., by Gould, Pitblado, and Sribney. mysureg uses ML to estimate Seemingly Unrelated Equations with pweights, and it also works with the svy command; so it is exactly what I'm looking for. For prosperity, you can download all the files from:

http://www.stata-press.com/data/ml4.html

Best,

Benjamin Harris
Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Economics
Centre for Education Research and Policy
Simon Fraser University
Burnaby, BC
V5A 1S6

Office: WMX 1690