st: RE: Power analysis in STATA

From   "David Radwin" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Power analysis in STATA
Date   Wed, 15 Jun 2011 07:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know how to solve your problem in -powercal-, but if it doesn't
work for you and you don't want to program your own graph, maybe it's time
to try another software package such as G*Power, which is menu driven and
has some nice graphing capabilities including sample size on the x-axis.
It is free and runs on Windows or Mac.

David Radwin
Research Associate
MPR Associates, Inc.