Re: st: Xtivreg2: Dropping dummy variables due to Collinearity

From   Shonda Naples <>
Subject   Re: st: Xtivreg2: Dropping dummy variables due to Collinearity
Date   Tue, 14 Jun 2011 10:56:35 -0400

An alternative to what Maarten suggests, you could drop the intercept
term and retain all the dummies.