Re: st: Mixed logit estimation with mixlogit

From   Arne Risa Hole <>
Subject   Re: st: Mixed logit estimation with mixlogit
Date   Tue, 14 Jun 2011 14:57:49 +0100

If I understood your question correctly it seems to me that you can
handle this by interacting X with the observed characteristics driving
the heterogeneity in beta.

Arne (author of -mixlogit-)