Re: st: FW: Adding a scalar to a graph note

From   Oliver Jones <>
Subject   Re: st: FW: Adding a scalar to a graph note
Date   Tue, 14 Jun 2011 13:43:33 +0200

I am not sure but I guess you first have to store the result in a local and then
include the local in your graph.

Here is an example of what I mean

********* begin example ************
clear all