Re: st: Twitter Message Sub-string Extraction?

From   Richard Fairbanks <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Twitter Message Sub-string Extraction?
Date   Mon, 13 Jun 2011 15:56:39 -0400

Dear Statlisters (especially Eric and Nick),

Thanks for the help! You're life-savers.

I still have one issue due to another data element I thought I could
handle. The tweets also contain URLs. They're a mix of letters and
integers. Even using the same loops you provide doesn't work for them
(i.e., replacing things like "@" and "#" with "http:\\" won't pick out
the full web address.

Any advice?

Thanks