st: Making Tables with unit root test results

From   Barbara Engels <>
Subject   st: Making Tables with unit root test results
Date   Mon, 13 Jun 2011 20:01:21 +0200

Dear Statalist,

I want to conduct the dfuller, pperron, kpss, and dfgls for some variables and display all the results in a nice table that can be exported to latex. Is there any way to do that efficiently in Stata? I know there has been a discussion in 2007 about that, but I wonder if there is a more recent solution to it.

Best regards,