RE: st: longitudinal data

From   Nick Cox <n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk>
Subject   RE: st: longitudinal data
Date   Mon, 13 Jun 2011 15:18:32 +0100

Fine.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

joshua liwindi

Hi Nick,
I think you got me wrong, I meant I was to get back through the list (Public)
Anyway
thanks for the advice

 ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nick Cox
  Sent: 06/13/11 04:24 PM
  To: 'statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu'
  Subject: RE: st: longitudinal data

Without wanting to inhibit Paul Seed's independence in any way, I draw attention to advice in the Statalist FAQ which strongly suggests that you keep threads public.

Offering public help once need not be an indication that anyone is available for private help afterwards.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

joshua liwindi

Hi Paul,
Thanks for the response, this has given me a starting point,
I wont hesitate to contact you for more help.
I hope you wont mind

Liwindi