Re: st: Query about finding predicted change in probability after logit for changing two variables

Subject   Re: st: Query about finding predicted change in probability after logit for changing two variables
Date   Thu, 9 Jun 2011 12:40:01 -0400

Urmi Bhattacharya <ub3@indiana.edu> :
Are you starting a new thread by accident?
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2011-06/msg00465.html