st: Re: Re: st: oaxaca decomposition

From   Zuzana Machová <>
Subject   st: Re: Re: st: oaxaca decomposition
Date   Thu, 09 Jun 2011 17:59:39 +0200 (CEST)

Thank you very much, I will start with that.

------------ Původní zpráva ------------
Od: Austin Nichols <>
Předmět: Re: st: oaxaca decomposition
Datum: 08.6.2011 21:21:52
Zuzana Machová <>:
Start with
but you may have trouble if you have a categorical outcome (interval
censored wage).

2011/6/8 Zuzana Machová <>:
> Dear all,
> I have categorical data from questionnaire survey for both dependent (wage)
and independent variables. I need to make the Blinder-Oaxaca decomposition. I
know there are some commands, such as oaxaca, but don´t know which one exactly
and how to use. Do you have any experience?

*   For searches and help try:

Zuzana Machová