Re: st: programming question for instrument scoring with weights

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: programming question for instrument scoring with weights
Date   Thu, 9 Jun 2011 11:48:22 -0400

Stas; Marguerite <>:
I think the -egen- "function" below is meant to be rowtotal(), not
total().  But beware of missing values counting as zeros in such a