st: oaxaca decomposition

From   Zuzana Machová <>
Subject   st: oaxaca decomposition
Date   Wed, 08 Jun 2011 20:31:30 +0200 (CEST)

Dear all,

I have categorical data from questionnaire survey for both dependent (wage) and independent variables. I need to make the Blinder-Oaxaca decomposition. I know there are some commands, such as oaxaca, but don´t know which one exactly and how to use. Do you have any experience?

Thank  you for any advice,

Zuzana Machová