st: unbalanced panel variable

From   "Achmed Aldai" <>
Subject   st: unbalanced panel variable
Date   Wed, 08 Jun 2011 11:05:52 +0200

I used xtset gvkey year for defining my panel and time variable.
Gvkey are the different companies in my dataset. Stata says that my panel variable is unbalanced. Is this a problem for the later regression.
I am regressing deltabet fdef.

Deltadebt is the change in long-term debt and fdef is the financial deficit consisting of several variables of the data set.

Thanks a lot
Jetzt informieren: