st: esttab bootstrap observations

From   john sanders <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: esttab bootstrap observations
Date   Tue, 7 Jun 2011 14:32:47 -0400

I am estimating a model that uses a pairwise, clustered bootstrap to
calculate standard errors. After estimating the model, I output the
regression estimates using esttab.

However, the number of observations in the regression sample (as
reported by esttab) is not correct. I know it is not correct, because
when I estimate the model without the bootstrap, the observations are
different than the observations reported when bootstrapping.

I am wondering if this has something to do with the clusters being
drawn (in the bootstrap) as opposed to individual observations or if
there might be some other explanation.

John Sanders