Re: st: Scaling of variables

Subject   Re: st: Scaling of variables
Date   Tue, 7 Jun 2011 10:39:23 +0200

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 10:26 AM, Achmed Aldai wrote:
> I tried it but get the following error:
>
> foreach v of var earnings lt dltt {gen 'v'_at = 'v'/at}
> program error:  code follows on the same line as open brace
> r(198);

It is a good thing to learn how to read error messages. In this case
it means exactly what it says, don't write code on the same line after
an open brace. If you should not continue on the same line, than
logically you must continue on the next line.

Did you try the example I sent you?

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie