st: Rotate labels of ticks in time series graphic

From   Barbara Engels <engels.ba@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Rotate labels of ticks in time series graphic
Date   Mon, 6 Jun 2011 19:57:11 +0200

Dear Statalist,

I am sorry to bother you with this quite trivial questions, but I have been searching without success ...

I have a time series graphic with years on the x-axis  ... I need the years to be rotated, so that I can make ticks for every year. Horizontially as they are by default, they overlap each other...

Thanks for your help!

Barbara