Re: st: Elimination of outliers

From   "Achmed Aldai" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Elimination of outliers
Date   Mon, 06 Jun 2011 16:07:23 +0200

Hi

sorry I cannot really understand why it is a bad idea. I want to eliminate the outliers beacuse I think they cause a bias in my results.

How can I transform my predictors and what do you mean by that?

What is a non-identity link function?

Thank you

FElix
-------- Original-Nachricht --------