Re: st: IV command in system GMM

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: IV command in system GMM
Date   Mon, 6 Jun 2011 10:16:21 +0100

Now it becomes apparent that you are using -xtabond2- all along and
did not even mention that.

I've not used -xtabond2- (SSC), but the second comma looks incorrect.
A single comma separates options from what precedes them.

Please remember: You are asked to explain where user-written programs
you refer to come from.

In order to avoid wasting your own time as well as that of others with
incomplete and inefficient queries, please do actually read the
Statalist FAQ for its advice, as you were asked to do when you joined
the list. If you don't do this, more people will just delete your
queries as unanswerable.

Nick