Re: st: IV command in system GMM

From   lreine ycenna <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: IV command in system GMM
Date   Mon, 6 Jun 2011 09:52:04 +0100

Thanks for the reply.
Yes, I'm actually self-teaching now how to run a system GMM estimation.
So my attempt is prone to mistakes...
I'm running a linear regression.
In OLS, it would be:
regress y a b c axb axc

To run a system GMM, if I understood correctly, the bracket next to
gmm are endogenous variables, and the bracket next to iv should list
exogenous variables. So my first attempt would be:

xtabond2 y a b c axb axc, gmm (b c), iv (a axb axc) nolevel robust

After this, the 'invalid iv' popped up. (I have previously installed xtabond2).

Is my s-GMM command correct?