Re: st: Contemporaneous correlation in unbalanced panel

From   Clive Nicholas <>
Subject   Re: st: Contemporaneous correlation in unbalanced panel
Date   Sun, 5 Jun 2011 00:12:38 +0100

Mahua Guha wrote:

>> I am trying to check for contemporaneous correlation after running xtreg, fe in my highly unbalanced panel data set in STATA 11.
>> But, I am getting an error message: "too few common observations across panel. No observations. r(2000)"
>> Can you suggest any solution?

In addition to Steve's comments, what does -xtsum- tell you?

Clive Nicholas

<>. Please respond to contributions I make in
a list thread here. Thanks!]

methodology. I prefer to call it style." -- Freeman J. Dyson