Re: st: How to get parts of XB matrix

Subject   Re: st: How to get parts of XB matrix
Date   Fri, 3 Jun 2011 21:25:17 -0400

Zhi Su <[email protected]>:
If you want a prediction zeroing out only a few coefficients, it's
probably easier to start with -predict- and then subtract those few
off.  But you should get the same result either way.

sysuse auto, clear
reg  price mpg trunk weight length turn
predict p
g pr=p-_b[_cons]