RE: st: R: RE: R: SKIN PRICK TEST ANALYSIS

From   "Cornelius Nattey" <cornelius.nattey@nioh.nhls.ac.za>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: R: RE: R: SKIN PRICK TEST ANALYSIS
Date   Fri, 3 Jun 2011 15:49:52 +0200

Thanks marten.
Can you just illustrate with some example? Or some commands?

Regards

Cornelius Nattey

Medical Scientist: Epidemiology and Surveillance
National Health Laboratory Service
National Institute for Occupational Health
Office: 011 712 6438
Fax: 086 604 1214
Cell: 079 631 5857
Email: cornelius.nattey@nioh.nhls.ac.za