st: Register Now for Introduction to Stata for Medical Statistics Course

From   Timberlake Consultants Training <training@timberlake.co.uk>
Subject   st: Register Now for Introduction to Stata for Medical Statistics Course
Date   Fri, 3 Jun 2011 13:44:27 +0100

Dear Statalist Users,

Timberlake Consultants would like to take this opportunity to invite you to attend our 'Introduction to Stata for Medical Statistics' course.

The course will be held at Cass Business School in London, UK from the 4th to 7th July 2011.

Places are limited and we advise you to register with us as soon as possible.

For more information regarding pricing and content please click here: http://www.timberlake.co.uk/Training/?id=147&cid=12. Discounts are available for multiple registration.

To register for the course or to discuss any questions that you may have, please contact us either by email at training@timberlake.co.uk or call us on +44(0)208 697 3377.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,