Re: st: How to model a positive continuous dependent variable with many zeros?

From   Steven Samuels <sjsamuels@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: How to model a positive continuous dependent variable with many zeros?
Date   Thu, 2 Jun 2011 11:48:10 -0400

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 2:38 AM, Adriaan Hoogendoorn