st: opreg without exit variable

From   Tuki <>
Subject   st: opreg without exit variable
Date   Thu, 2 Jun 2011 07:35:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hell everyone,

I am using -opreg- command  to estimate firm-level productivity.
Some industries does not have exiting firms for the period under
I am aware of the -levpet- command. But, there are some basic reasons to
still use the -opreg-command. Also, I'm aware of the failure to account for
the selection bias if opreg is run without exit variable. However, I badly
need the code for the -opreg-command WITHOUT exit variable!

Please help.