st: problem with estout

From   Tuki <>
Subject   st: problem with estout
Date   Thu, 2 Jun 2011 06:01:40 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to summarize the regression results from several model in the
following format. I have saved the estimation results from -parmby-command
in a separate stata file for each of the models.

group		model 1	model 2	model 3
11	x1
12	x1
13	x1

I have several  variables but I'm only interested in three of them. Also, I
would like to report the standard error, number of observations and whether
it is significant or not. Can anyone help me with this?