Re: st: set constraints for coefficients of independents in regression

From   John Antonakis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: set constraints for coefficients of independents in regression
Date   Thu, 02 Jun 2011 07:46:03 +0200

Hi:

You can simply do a Walt test for that, e.g.,

reg y x1 x2 x3 x4

test (x1=4) (x2=19) (x3=2) (x4=8)

HTH,
J.