st: simulating random numbers from zero inflated negative binomial estimates

From   Ari Samaranayaka <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: simulating random numbers from zero inflated negative binomial estimates
Date   Thu, 2 Jun 2011 11:13:27 +1200

Deaf statalist members
Can some one help me with this question with regards to zero-inflated negative binomial regression (ZINB command) . I need to see how good the fitted model by comparing model outputs with observations. For this, I aim to simulate random numbers from fitted model to compare with observed numbers. Can some one tell me how to simulate random numbers from the fitted model please? Is there any post estimation command for this? if not, is it possible to use estimated regression coefficients?
Thank you
Ari-Sam