Re: st: Graphs for Regression Discontinuity Designs

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: Graphs for Regression Discontinuity Designs
Date   Tue, 31 May 2011 16:24:17 -0400

andreas nordset <>:
If you plan to use -rd- (from SSC) you should start with its help
file, noting that the version from 2010 is now called -rd_obs- with
its own help file.  In particular, bandwidth is not a documented
option, whereas bwidth is, and scopt is an option documented there.

Alternatively, you can construct your own estimates using -lpoly- as
discussed in