st: Re: propensity score

From   zeynal karaca <zeynalkaraca@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Re: propensity score
Date   Tue, 31 May 2011 02:56:32 -0400

 I am currently in process of implementing propensity score algorithm
 using STATA 11. While mighty Google can help a lot, however, I believe
 the STATA users in this list serve can provide better input. Before beginning
 the actual work, I just need to be sure that psmatch2  and pscore are the most
 recent ADO codes developed for this purpose. Are there any other ADO files
 developed elsewhere? I would appreciate  further guidance and/or suggestions.

 Thanks in advance…

 Zeynal Karaca, PhD

--
Zeynal Karaca, PhD