Re: st: interpreting output in survival analysis

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: interpreting output in survival analysis
Date   Mon, 30 May 2011 18:10:53 +0200

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 5:41 PM, Yusvita Triwiadhian S.
<> wrote:
> thank you very much. it's very helpful for me. if i want to take cox
> with frailty, can i use stata?

Only if you want to estimate shared frailty (that is like a
multi-level model for survival analysis). I can imagine that a
non-shared frailty model just is not identified as the baseline hazard
drops out of the likelihood equation.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie