Re: st: Replace with returned results in svy loop

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Replace with returned results in svy loop
Date   Mon, 30 May 2011 10:59:16 -0400

Nick is right and I was wrong.  The code does work with `r(N)'. I apologize, but the question remains: what led to Kate's error message?

Steve