Re: st: Problems with Fixed Effects Regression

From   Abubakr Saeed <>
Subject   Re: st: Problems with Fixed Effects Regression
Date   Mon, 30 May 2011 14:03:13 +0100

Thank you very much for clarification. I am much clear for the most
part, but whats about the Heckman's selection model, for a such sample
where I have almost 90-95% firms are listed and rest are unlisted. Do
you recommend to perform Heckman Selection test?

Saeed, Abubakr