Re: st: Optimal RD Bandwidth Choice also for Rectangular Kernel?

From   andreas nordset <>
Subject   Re: st: Optimal RD Bandwidth Choice also for Rectangular Kernel?
Date   Thu, 26 May 2011 16:54:21 +0200

Thanks so much Austin!

It says h_opt = CK times other things, so once I have the h_opt for
the triangular kernel, I will just divide by the CK=3.4375 that they
say is the CK value for the triangular edge kernel, and multiply
instead by the CK applicable to the uniform kernel,
where I should be able to compute the latter from the formulas given then?

Thanks again and all best,