st: Importing command log/output log into review window

From   Sripal Kumar <sripalkumar@gmail.com>
Subject   st: Importing command log/output log into review window
Date   Tue, 24 May 2011 22:34:32 -0400

Dear all,

Is it possible to import the commands from a saved output log into the
review window. I save my outputs in the output log but many a times I
realize that I either added new data and have to reanalyze the whole
thing again.  As of now, I copy the command individual into the
command window,
fix the breaks created by the output log.  If there was an easy way to
import the commands on to the review window, this process would be
much
easier.  Is there a way to import this into the review window?

thanks,
Sripal.