st: RE: Re: Unexpected results with merge with update option

From   Nick Cox <n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk>
Subject   st: RE: Re: Unexpected results with merge with update option
Date   Wed, 25 May 2011 11:29:47 +0100

What's going on here is that laurendeason is using Nabble to send to
Statalist. I think it's a good principle and good practice not to assume that everyone else does. The reference is to a posting by Robert Picard fron 13 April 2010 which I copy below.

Nick