RE: st: number of dates in x axis

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   Nick Cox <[email protected]>, "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: number of dates in x axis
Date   Tue, 24 May 2011 19:18:27 +0100

% sacrificial line.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Cox
Sent: 24 May 2011 19:16
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: RE: st: number of dates in x axis

Please: I want to see the _exact_ code you typed. No commentary, no paraphrase, no speculation. If you want to debug your code yourself, feel free to do so. If you want me to try to debug your code, I am happy to try, but that means your code, not your thoughts about what might be wrong with your code.