Re: st: Right to Left Column Cascade or Adjustment

From   David Torres <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Right to Left Column Cascade or Adjustment
Date   Tue, 24 May 2011 14:10:22 -0400

Thanks.
--
David Diego Torres, MA(Sociology)
PhD Candidate in Sociology

2044 Population Studies Center
University of Michigan Institute for Social Research
Ann Arbor MI  48106-1248
Tel 734.763.4098
Fax 734.763.1428
torresd at umich dot edu

Quoting Scott Merryman <[email protected]>:

You could use Jeffrey Arnold's -sortrows- (use -findit- to locate download).

input col1 col2 col3 col4 col5
101 101 . . .
. 111 333 . .
. . . . 935