Re: st: Smith and Todd test

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Smith and Todd test
Date   Tue, 24 May 2011 10:16:43 +0200

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 8:58 AM, kankeu hyacinthe wrote:
> I would like to perform a Smith and Todd balancing test (ST test) on StATA, to compare a control group and a treated group after performing a Propensity Score Matching.

Hyacinthe also sent this message to me privately. That was a bad idea:

If -findit- does not find it, it either is not implemented or it is
implemented under a different name. Use whatever strategy you would
also use in a library to find what you want.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen