st: RE: American Community Survey (ACS)

From   "David Radwin" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: American Community Survey (ACS)
Date   Mon, 23 May 2011 12:55:22 -0700 (PDT)

ICPSR seems to have Stata .do and .dct files for some survey years. You may
be able to use Roger Newson's -descsave- (SSC) to reuse variable and value
labels if ICPSR doesn't have the exact year(s) you are using.

Search for "American Community Survey" in .

David Radwin
Research Associate
MPR Associates, Inc.
2150 Shattuck Ave., Suite 800