Re: st: Local Linear Regression for Regression Discontinuity Designs

Subject   Re: st: Local Linear Regression for Regression Discontinuity Designs
Date   Mon, 23 May 2011 13:21:03 -0400

Alex Olssen <alex.olssen@gmail.com>:

Since Kit may be out of touch the next few weeks, I have also put a
revision of -rd- at
net from http://www-personal.umich.edu/~nicholsa/stata